Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a run this weekend at Ford Fever. 13.1 and a 13.2 2nd run held rev limiter in 2nd gear.

·
Quitter
383 Posts
Congrats bud! Guess I better take the record outta my sig! LOL

·
Quitter
383 Posts
And who says too much fuel will flood the charger! we both know that aint true:ford:

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Danny if your still at 7k lbs the calculator says your around 450-500hp.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Damn nice run danny! You shouldve come down to richmond with me and the wv boys, you and rykan would have matched up good!

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And who says too much fuel will flood the charger! we both know that aint true:ford:
Haha and we both thought my truck would have been slower because of it too. Guess we were wrong. Just think if I was your weight. :doh:

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys it really made me happy for all the money I have spent on the truck to run this good.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Great runs. Anything else done to the truck other than in your sig?

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gearhead tuning, 300/200 injectors from cass, Stealth SRP1, Custom fuel system with a A-1000, BTS Trans, 4.10 gears and intercooled.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Gearhead tuning, 300/200 injectors from cass, Stealth SRP1, Custom fuel system with a A-1000, BTS Trans, 4.10 gears and intercooled.
That makes much more sense....

·
Quitter
383 Posts
Haha and we both thought my truck would have been slower because of it too. Guess we were wrong. Just think if I was your weight. :doh:
Well ill run it down the track for yaa:) haha

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha I am going to have Sean run it for me once to see what it does. You know I actually ran into a guy who asked me was my truck the one that cought fire at cecil LOL Had to borrow a ratchet and socket to tighten the turbo down.

·
Quitter
383 Posts
haha I am going to have Sean run it for me once to see what it does. You know I actually ran into a guy who asked me was my truck the one that cought fire at cecil LOL Had to borrow a ratchet and socket to tighten the turbo down.
Hahaha that's great! I met a guy a work who started tellin me the story and I cut him off and told him it was me! Lmao

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
IDK. Maybe in is Matt's tuning not fueling as much. You had TW right?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts