Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I tackled my new double CV driveshaft from High Angle Drive this morning. Not a difficult job by any means but fun none the less. First impressions are that this has cured 95% of my vibrations while having the hammer down or towing. Haven't actually towed with it yet but I can already tell it's WAAAAY smoother. I accelerated hard during a test drive and it's gone. Truck seems a little quieter on the inside now too...could be my imagination.

Jesse was great to deal with, answered all my dumb questions and made sure I measured properly to get a proper fit.

Anyone who has vibrations due to a lift....this will work you. Jess @ HAD is highly recommended.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
hes right up the hill from me about 20min. i used to have him do all my shafts but i found another guy here in town that does better quality work for a lot less.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was $530 shipped to my door.That price also included a core return of $50 for the stock Ford flange. I guess they are spendy and only Ford makes them, no aftermarket companies. He also had a free shipping deal that I was able to get in on.

I called several shops here in town and they were a little less money but it was cutting off and re-welding on my original. I figured for another $50 I'd get a custom built one....stem to stern. Worth the money for sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts