Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
lol..im glad you enjoy that so much......but the fact i had all 4.2-4.4 back half's......says it's fast. that means if i run a 7.8 1/8th.....uh......

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Kick 'em when they're down Dave...:hehe:

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
yeah captain huggies really has room to kick....at least i didnt $hit the bed in front of all my firends and family.:hehe:

·
Banned
1,110 Posts
yeah captain huggies really has room to kick....at least i didnt $hit the bed in front of all my firends and family.:hehe:
try not to lean it out and you wont have to worry about that-Zane said they will soon release the LAS-leanout avoidance system-since Zane has been running the quickest 7.3 on the planet, he has used this system-and lives to race another day, rather than be a one pass wonder has been.

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
try not to lean it out and you wont have to worry about that-Zane said they will soon release the LAS-leanout avoidance system-since Zane has been running the quickest 7.3 on the planet, he has used this system-and lives to race another day, rather than be a one pass wonder has been.
LMFAO!

...you started it David. :D

·
Head Thread Derailer
880 Posts
Damn, that is harsh Dave.... Tell me how many DHRA championships have you won? Looks Like Dillehay is batting 1000 :hehe:

·
Registered
8,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When your down a 100rwhp things seem to be more consistent like 11.12 on one pass 11.30,11.20 to 11.73,12.5. hmm I think I may like that system.:shrug:

·
Head Thread Derailer
880 Posts
I don't need a rudy to tell me I have a fast truck:D
But they do help when trying to prove the point to others via the internet.

I guess John Force doesn't need all 124 of his Wally's either.

Have you run as fast as mike this year in the White truck? ;)

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
lol..im glad you enjoy that so much......but the fact i had all 4.2-4.4 back half's......says it's fast. that means if i run a 7.8 1/8th.....uh......
..... means you MIGHT catch me. :D

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Ouch....*ding ding* Round 1....goes to Bunting. LOL

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
*yet.....comes up empty* :hehe:

note to self...stop jacking with the guy that hooks you up with parts. :hehe:

·
Registered
8,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's hard to have a good comeback without making Zane pay for buntings jealous antics:confused:
It would be different if team black(wannabe)widow had a fast truck to run in place of their mouth:D

1 - 20 of 56 Posts