Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New Clear Headlihts = Not Happy!

5K views 22 replies 19 participants last post by  Blynch 
#1 ·
So i got my new clear headlights and had my buddy at Ford install them. Night time comes and i cant see chit!! Took them back the next day had him re-adjust.. and sill cant see chit! The lighting is horrible. its just scatted.. its hard to explain. Tonight ill try and take some pics and post the up. I even bought some Sliverstar Ultras and could tell a difference but the way the light shines out on the street is very bad, very scattered. Oh and adjusting them is a damn nightmare!

Anyone else have problems with these lights? Did i get an effective pair?? Send me a Ebay link to where you guys got yours and maybe ill by another set and try them. Leaving for Denver in a week so need a fast fix!

Please help!

#2 ·
well, with my HID's I have Alot..of scattered light, so I don't see much of an issue, even having them aimed nice and low,

And adjusting them is hell, Just like my experience with the stockers.. cant really get away from that with a 90's ford truck

if any thing aim them a bit higher than normal and see if you can more visibility, And what seller on Ebay? How much did you pay$?

#3 ·
#4 ·
Ive seen them in trucks and they look great to me, as far as looks, but in my opinion your right, you cant see nearly as good

#21 ·
:whs:

#11 ·
hmmm, mine work 10x better than the stock ones. no scattered light, i feel like im driving a car at night.

#12 ·
ive had 3 sets and love them! bout to go to the black one piece set and whenever i find an obs reg cab dually it will get a set. my only problem is that ive had HID's for a year and a half and had to put sylvania silverstars in do to a bad ballast and i cant see #### see so dim

#22 ·
I've never been really happy with mine. I drive every morning in the dark, and I've adjusted them several times and still not right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.