Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals! I get most if not all my advice from you all when it comes to doing anything to my 2000 7.3. Thank you for all your help and future upgrades!

·
PSN intsigator
6,625 Posts
Thanks, and welcome to the nation.

Pics always appreciated, of the the truck. We are pic whores here, which you prolly already know if you've been a creeper for long

·
Administrator
8,349 Posts
welcome to PSN.....

and watch out for that dustybumpers guy, he is not wrapped too tight.
and he ain't that smart either, i have seen three watt light bulbs in a power failure that were brighter than he is.................. >:)

·
PSN intsigator
6,625 Posts
welcome to PSN.....

and he ain't that smart either, i have seen three watt light bulbs in a power failure that were brighter than he is.................. >:)
Says the helmet wearing, crayon eatin, short bus ridin, window licker

·
don't play well w others
4,003 Posts
welcome to PSN.....

Don't believe this guy. He rides the short bus, and does this all day

His idea of a fun Saturday night?
Sit outside and light farts until your fingers get blisters

·
Native Texan
9,037 Posts
Welcome don't mind them they are all a little off some of us are actually sane.(just not me).

I was born into Gobernment health care. And will die in Gobernment Health care. God Bless Our Military Men And Women.

·
PSN intsigator
6,625 Posts
Welcome don't mind them they are all a little off some of us are actually sane.(just not me).

I was born into Gobernment health care. And will die in Gobernment Health care. God Bless Our Military Men And Women.
Missing the word us in there, figured you'd stick up for your daddy tjctransvestite

·
PSN intsigator
6,625 Posts

Missing the word us in there, figured you'd stick up for your daddy crustyhumper
Dammit you fixed it before i got it quoted

·
Native Texan
9,037 Posts
What are you talking bout there is an us in there even in ur quote. And I ain't sticking up for him I'm just trying to not scare her off.

·
don't play well w others
4,003 Posts
She's been lurking in the shadows. She used to our shenanigans......

·
Administrator
8,349 Posts
Says the helmet wearing, crayon eatin, short bus ridin, window licker
Don't believe this guy. He rides the short bus.

His idea of a fun Saturday night?
Sit outside and light farts until your fingers get blisters
i will have you know i drive the short bus, not ride in it.
i have not eaten a crayon in at least 8 years, and i never licked a window, or wore a helmet. :flipa:

·
don't play well w others
4,003 Posts
i have not eaten a crayon in at least 8 years, and i never licked a window, or wore a helmet. :flipa:
And the blisters on your fingers?

·
PSN intsigator
6,625 Posts

If you wearing a helmet it's harder to lick the windows, you have to be really committed, unless it has food on it you might be safe

·
don't play well w others
4,003 Posts
If there's food involved keep your fingers outta the way doc. Tom will nip at them like a rabid dog

·
Administrator
8,349 Posts
And the blisters on your fingers?
i don't get no blisters lighting farts......i are a perfeshional.

If you wearing a helmet it's harder to lick the windows, you have to be really committed, unless it has food on it you might be safe
no food is safe when i are around.

wait, i are always round............... :doh:

·
Administrator
8,349 Posts
dats the plan wit new members.
either ya scare them off, or they are just as unhinged as we are, which makes them keepers.

·
don't play well w others
4,003 Posts
Well, if you guys haven't scared her off by now, she's definitely a keeper!!

Welcome Aboard

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
& we didn't go sideways on your welcome to the nutwagon thread???????

·
don't play well w others
4,003 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts