Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
05' mastersbuilt with 09' updates.

Engine: 402 SBC- Bowtie block, Dart heads, JE pistons, H-beam rods, Callies crank, Demon carb, Jesel shaft rockers, custom ground Iskedarian cam, roller lifters, and all the other goodies:D

Just got the car back last night. These pics are off phone in a crowded shop. Ill get some better ones outside and on the track. Let me know what you think.

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
Damn now THAT is a beautiful dirt track car. My friends and i are in the pro stock class. Nothing like that..

·
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys... We got the motor back a couple days ago. It will be going in soon too. Im pumped to get this thing out on the track.

We picked up some big sponsors this year too which helps a ton.

·
All Talk, No Walk?
2,358 Posts
first races around here are this weekend. Big money for imca mods, hobby stocks, stock cars, and b-mods

·
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Updated pics.... We missed opening night at our regular track. We've been chasing ghost's in our ignition. :mad: We'll have her out tomorrow night though.

These fuzzy pics were taken with my phone.

·
hvac man
498 Posts
Looks great. We run a junior dragster with my step son here in Indiana and we just got our car back from the painter yesterday. We have alot of work to do also and the season has already started. Good Luck!!!!:tree::rockwoot::rockon:

·
Registered
551 Posts
who does your masterbuilt chassis? I work on a car up here that is a jimmy mars car!! that is looking like a sweet ride!!

·
Ridin Dirty Motorsports
608 Posts
now thats a goog lookin car! sounds like you have a strong engine in her. good luck on the season man

·
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
who does your masterbuilt chassis? I work on a car up here that is a jimmy mars car!! that is looking like a sweet ride!!
The chassis was originally built by Masterbilt themselves. But the guys at Evolution Motorsports put on the 09' updates. IIRC Evolution Motorsports is going to start building the Mastersbilt chassis also.

·
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
now thats a goog lookin car! sounds like you have a strong engine in her. good luck on the season man
Well, what i posted in the first post about the motor is all wrong. The 402 was switched for a 421.

The motor that is the pics is the 421.

The motor is wicked. Way more than that 402 ever thought about being. It's sooo snappy. Problem is, we have an ignition ghost right now that we are chasing. We've replaced all wiring, switches, MSD, cleaned the rotor and coil, went through 3 different tacks, and rebuilt the carb. We think we've got it with the new MSD box, but we'll find out tomorrow at the track.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
Damn too bad its cheby powered and has that yota emmblem on the front:poke: Other than that nice car:D

Dirt racing is a blast. No I haven't done it, but a couple of guys I know and my BIL do it, it's a cool atmosphere.

·
I Like Red Cows
364 Posts
The races here started 2 weeks ago. made the races last friday night though. Pretty decent watched a hobby stock roll over the side, driver was fine but it made for some great racing though!! I work all summer and go to the races most every friday night!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts