Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up to all the Florida guys. Spendin some quality time workin for my grandpa down here this summer and have a bone stock 6.0. Any guys around this area? I was lookin to do some work on it this summer with the little cash I have. Need a little help since this LOUISIANA boy is away from home. Don't know any shops or small time guys around here. Also don't know local laws, I do know they are different than back home where almost anything goes. If anyone can give me some advice it would really help out. Was lookin at doin a 4" turbo back straight, possibly duals. Legal here?? And whose the best guy in town for tuners? What kind ya'll run? Any custom tune guys?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I live in Venice but Currantly deployed in afghan till oct other wise id be more then willing to help ya out and anything about goes down there also

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I like to do my own work when I'm at home, but I don't know any guys with all the tools I need here. Would ya'll recommend any shops around the area? Any I should stay away from? And I see that ya'll are bother in the service and would just like to say thanks for everything you guys are doing for us back home here.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I haven't used any shops down there everything i've done on my own in my shop on base....only place that's done work on my truck is FCDP and there up in middleburgh fl near jax

·
Registered
269 Posts
i have a turbo back(no Kitty) with a mbrp and Sarasota Sheriffs Office have never given me any issues i am pretty sure that most states have a exhaust statute of no modifications but pretty only imports get pulled for it around here. My buddy and i also work on our own stuff, he lives in town and i live in north port if you want a wrenchin partner PM me. I have also had alot of work done buy FCDP, Adam has been a great help.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Y'all are welcome to PM me and set something up here at the house. I have tools and do all the mod work on my truck myself. Let me know if I can help

·
Registered
43 Posts
hey bud I live in arcadia which is just up the road and I too am from louisiana little town called churchpoint . work on my own stuff also

1 - 10 of 10 Posts