Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!! New to the site and from what I've seen, if I get a powerstroke I know where to go if i have problems with it. With that being said, I'm new to the diesel world (driven diesel before just never owned one) and I'm looking to purchase a used 6.0 in the near future. I'm looking for any advise as to buying a used diesel and what questions should I ask. Thanks everyone! Glad to be here!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
If you buy a 6.0, be sure to check out the sticky that goes through the typical checklist when looking to buy a 6.0. I tried to follow as closely as i could, and ended up with a pretty good powerstroke. Good luck with the search!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!! Been doing a lot of research, looking for loans(finally got approved), now to find the right truck for me! Found a 2006 F250 Crew Cab King Ranch with 158000 miles on it only for $17500. Only bad thing is its out of state and would have to travel for it. Anyone think its worth the travel??

·
Registered
383 Posts
I live in Ohio and flew to Houston,TX and drove my truck back. Well worth it in my opinion.

·
Military/Firefighter
61 Posts
Best advice... go with the 7.3L

1 - 6 of 6 Posts