Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Proud PSN Sponsor!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally crossing these off my "to do list"...

94-97 OBS "High Performance Fuel Delivery Kit"

click link above image for details

The OBS HPFDK combines the killer Fuelab race fuel pump with properly sized pre and post pump filters and all of the necessary accessories to complete installation. Add this kit to whatever Regulated Return fuel system you are running and your High Performance fuel system will be complete.

--------------------

94-97 OBS RACE FUEL SYSTEM

click link above image for details

If you have not already deleted the stock filter bowl and mechanical pump and need to a Complete Race Fuel System for your OBS, this kit includes the above HPFDK and one of our Regulated Return kits. Everything you need to to supply fuel to those big race injectors!

--------------------

Please let me know if you have any questions!

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
About time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet, as always your products rock.

I do wish their was a stock SD pump option..

·
Proud PSN Sponsor!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There will be a stock SD pump option, as soon as the pumps come off backorder from Bosch. That will be a different kit, not the "competition" kit, just a complete, one part number, electric fuel system upgrade (from selector valve to engine).

·
Billy Big Rigger
288 Posts
Pushlock+clamps=no-no, cuts the inner liner of the hose and will eventually cause a leak/failure at the barbs, have seen it many times, even with just a zip tie, pushlock you push the hose on and done.

·
Proud PSN Sponsor!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tell that to Gates, the clamps are there because THEY SPECIFICALLY TOLD ME TO USE THEM. I didn't supply clamps when I was using Goodyear hose, but if Gates wants them I supply them. I use the spring clamps so they can't be over-tightened, and have been using the same hose and clamps for about 6 years now without issue.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
There will be a stock SD pump option, as soon as the pumps come off backorder from Bosch. That will be a different kit, not the "competition" kit, just a complete, one part number, electric fuel system upgrade (from selector valve to engine).

:bowfast:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have just begun putting this complete system in my truck and so far the regulated return setup has been a delight to install. The wiring harness takes all the work out of changing to the efuel. I will be posting a write-up as soon as I get this computer picture thing figured out. Almost threw my camera at the computer tonight. So far I am impressed with the product for ease of installation and how complete it is. I have yet to go to the store for a single item and we all know how annoying "parts runs" can be.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts