Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got done putting on my new 6" lift kit and 37x13.50 Pro Comp Xtreme A/ts on 18x9 XD diesels. My old lift was 3.5" with 315/75/16. I love the new look, it's almost like buying a new truck...almost. If anyone is debating between 35s and 37s, I would definitely suggest the 37s, I think 35s looked to small on such a long truck.

Old lift and tires

New lift and tires

·
Built Ford Tough
114 Posts
Looks Good Bud!!!!

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Looks great! Nice proportions to the truck.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
I hate you!!

for making me want to spend more money :doh:

Looks great though, plenty of room between the wheels are tires, looks just right.

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Yeah I think it looks a lot better, thanks again for the trade.
The best trades work out for both sides. I'm so happy my truck is back down on a level lift.

Thank you as well.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hate you!!

for making me want to spend more money :doh:

Looks great though, plenty of room between the wheels are tires, looks just right.
I've always like the look of your truck with 35s, but for some reason 35s just looked too small on my truck.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
I've always like the look of your truck with 35s, but for some reason 35s just looked too small on my truck.

I definitely like what you got going on now though, seems like a great improvement over before

·
Registered
186 Posts
Any rub or does it clear?:shrug: I was wondering because i am still debating on getting 37's or going back to a set of 35's

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The tires rub the leaf springs at full lock, but there's not much I can do about that. And I get a slight rub when I'm turning and hit a good bump. I did have to trim the air dam on the front bumper to fit the tires.

·
Damnkids Motorsports
2,260 Posts
That's a sweet ride. The 37's are perfectly proportioned on there.

·
Daily Stroker
1,680 Posts
Sweet rig man. I want that truck only thing I would do it 08 tow mirrors and call it a day. One of the best looking Super Dutys I've seen

·
Rubber Neckin
196 Posts
Looks real good wishing i would have gone with 37's now!

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
Nice! It looked good on 35's, but looks great on 37's! What wheels are those on it now?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone for compliments, I really like the new look myself.

Chimera, those are XD Diesel wheels.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts