Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long is it taking to see the trucks once they are ordered? My dealer said 10 weeks, but I have a friend at Ford that says he thinks it'll be much quicker than that now.

Bob

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do they all have the Tow/Haul mode with exhaust brake? I can't seem to find the details.
Also, on the Fx4 package, it says something about hill decent control, but that package is only 295. Surely that can't be it. I didn't order Fx4- butt ugly sticker.

BTW, I ordered a black/ black chrome package F350 SRW CC 4x4. Ford really did a nice job on this truck.

Bob

·
Young'n
1,564 Posts
Do they all have the Tow/Haul mode with exhaust brake? I can't seem to find the details.
Also, on the Fx4 package, it says something about hill decent control, but that package is only 295. Surely that can't be it. I didn't order Fx4- butt ugly sticker.

BTW, I ordered a black/ black chrome package F350 SRW CC 4x4. Ford really did a nice job on this truck.

Bob
we just got a CCLB silver one all chrome. and it is beautiful runs top notch for stock, and quiet as can be. good fuel mileage too!:ford:

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
i want to see pics!! can you post some powerstrokeracing???

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
i can send some to you if u wanna post them? u on facebook? got some on there. got them on my phone. just dont know how to post:D
yes i do have a facebook! whats your name?

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Nice Bob ! What are your first mods planned ? ;)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice Bob ! What are your first mods planned ? ;)
Honestly, nothing but a leveling kit, company logos, the factory gooseneck hitch (Yes I had to order from parts department- not available on short bed), and spray in liner. It's the new tow rig. This way I can play with my 99 now and not have to worry about having it ready to go to events.

Bob

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Honestly, nothing but a leveling kit, company logos, the factory gooseneck hitch (Yes I had to order from parts department- not available on short bed), and spray in liner. It's the new tow rig. This way I can play with my 99 now and not have to worry about having it ready to go to events.

Bob
Hope your bringing it to Crandall !!

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
That's a toss-up. See, if I don't have to tow, and I drive, the old truck is sure fun to drive now. :ford:

Of course, the plane was a LOT easier last year.

Bob
Plane = spectating

Drive it man .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts