Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
PSD Noob
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...then I went and bought a diesel and found this forum! Now I'm just that much more stoked about this truck and the missus is makin fun of me sittin in front of my lap top and owner's manual every night researchin all the stuff I didn't know that I didn't know :D

Howdy from south Jawga and I look forward to the schoolin I'm gonna get...

2008 F250 SD Crew 6.4L Powerstroke

Attachments

·
My other twin turbo...
1,066 Posts
Clean specimen. Mine is its twin except for mine is supercab FX4. I haven't modded mine yet and still very low miles but i'm getting closer. Any plans for yours?

·
PSD Noob
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not originally...but now that I've come to my senses at least a few mild upgrades are in order! Researching tuners now followed by exhaust and air intake. Want to keep it mild but fun since it's a daily driver and grocery getter.

Some cosmetic interior and exterior boltons on the list too just to give it my own personality but I like 'em clean so nothing over the top. Bull bar, dash and gauge kit, grile, couple aftermarket stereo pieces, etc, etc.

Your ideas mild or wild for yours?

·
My other twin turbo...
1,066 Posts
Wow, I just noticed the mirrors. Were the tow mirrors optional? I plan on probably Spartan tunes with mounted display and at least down-pipe back exhaust. I don't plan on racing and am hoping to stay with the factory air cleaner assembly. I would like to do egr delete but I have not puzzled over which method I would buy for that yet. I just want a motor that will last and a little more power and no dirty exhaust blasting through my intake manifold. I just got a nice year end bonus and I am on the fence about squirreling the money away or dropping some on the truck.

·
Registered
139 Posts
From all the people in south GEORGIA. We thank you. Great looking truck, now that I think about I have never seen an 08-up with paddle style mirrors...

·
(520)465-7971
909 Posts
Welcome! Awesome looking truck you have and with that attitude, the people here will definitely be happy to help you out!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts