Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Sounds nice. That would fill the rest of the stuff I want to monitor with the 4 gauges I already don't have installed

Edge definitely know's how to make a good monitor. I had their "Insight" in my 6.0 for a while, and it was great. It was very basic but it worked, and worked well. If I didn't have a DashDaq, I would definitely consider a CTS.

Good buy, Gare!

Can it monitor more than one boost source? Like total boost, individual boost, and backpressure?

Can it monitor more than one boost source? Like total boost, individual boost, and backpressure?

Have to look. Never tried it. Only have one boost source on my truckLOL

Correct me if I am wrong, but if you run a downloader that fools parameters in the ECM (such as boost) wont this display the fooled levels and not be accurate? I tried to run a Banks with a PDA for gauges with my 6.0 and my boost readings never registered above 36 psi. even though my analog gauge had boost at 48-50 psi.

that will be my next buy

Correct me if I am wrong, but if you run a downloader that fools parameters in the ECM (such as boost) wont this display the fooled levels and not be accurate? I tried to run a Banks with a PDA for gauges with my 6.0 and my boost readings never registered above 36 psi. even though my analog gauge had boost at 48-50 psi.
Limitations of the map sensor... And rescalling of the pcm.

Mine reads accurately to 35 psi

does this use the same cable that an msd Dashhawk/edge insight uses?

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.