Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I guess you can call me converted! I was raised a GMC/Chevy, my dad jumped ship and went Dodge several years ago and I just purchased my 08 F250 with 156k miles on it. I am absolutely impressed by the truck, from the aux switches (lol) to the solid front axle to the sound and yes, even the fuel mileage. I just completed a 300-mile freeway trip unloaded and averaged 20.4 mpg.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and I look forward to being apart of the community.

·
7,984 Posts
welcome to PSN. what are the specs on your new baby?

and we like pictures!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welcome to PSN. what are the specs on your new baby?

and we like pictures!!
Thank you, and as far as the truck goes, here is what I know.

It does not have the stock engine, the block is painted black and from what I have been able to figure out, these engine blocks did not come painted from Ford.

I know it has a tune due to certain factory aspects (cough) of the vehicle no longer being there, I am just not sure exactly what kind of tune it has. It has a new radiator, I replaced it last weekend. Other then that she is a grey XLT, crew cab, SB 4x4. I also have a coolant filtration system in the truck as well.

I am running Shaeffer fuel treatment until I can get a Fass 150. I also have Shaeffer 15w-40 for the engine oil.

·
PSN intsigator
6,104 Posts
With him using 15w-40 engine oil I’m going with the 6.4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts