Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know that I'm in the wrong spot but I wanted to see how many people we have from over here headed out to the Reno pull.

So whose going? Its always a great event. Brian and Jeremy of MLM Motorsports alway puts it on with a bang. It would be great to see some Fords out there representing! It is at the Fairgrounds in Reno. Scales open at 2pm and close at 6pm I believe. Show starts at 7pm.

$30 dollars to pull and a you get 2 pit passes. $25 dollars for just a pit pass.
The 3 classes are Stock (You must have a stock turbo to qualify for this class) Super Street (Qualifications are a little fuzzy, but if you have a bigger turbo you're in this class) and Extreme (Twins and higher).

We usually get some pretty mean trucks out at this show. I'm pretty sure Scott will be there with BBD. :ford:

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
..yes babe...

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
By big boys you mean??

The only big boy we have is Big Bad Dodge in Diesels. There will be Gas modified there and also the tractors. Last year the Undertaker was there. Its a pretty good show.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Nothing sounds like a tractor with 1-6 nitro motors screaming..I love diesels but can't compare to a Nitro motor.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He's pulling. He doesn't really have a choice :rockon:

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
shut up fag. lol are you guys just going to go back to your room? Or hang out, drink, gamble, etc.?

After fallon you guys missed it! we had some good times at grand sierra. Im just debating on going and getting a room or not. Did you guys already book/pay for a room?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts