Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about doing cutout flares and 38x13.5" tires. I would prefer not to go wider than a 13.5" tire, so that means all the 20x12, -50mm wheels are not an option (I think they would be too wide).

I'm needing a wheel that is at least -40mm offset, preferably -50mm. I would prefer this in an 18" wheel, no more than 11" wide if possibly and hopefully 10" wide. I'm needing that much offset because I want to fill out the flares and not rub the frame at full lock. Limiting the steering is NOT an option, and I really would prefer not to use spacers, although I would consider the steel hubcentric ones. 20" wheel is an option, but would prefer 18" for the cheaper tires and better offroading.

Please post links or info of wheels that would meet these specs, thanks!

·
Sofa King Cool
2,827 Posts
These driv blitz wheels will probably be your best bet, 18x10 with 3.75" of backspace, dont touch the leafs with the 15.5" wide tires...I still don't think they'll fill out cutouts especially with 13.5 wide

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the pics BMac. Are those 38x13.5 on 18s? I might need to go bigger... :) Also, what size lift do you have?

·
Registered
691 Posts
where can u get steel wheel spacers ive been looking

·
Sofa King Cool
2,827 Posts
those are 36x15.5's on 18's with 6.5" of lift, sometime in the next few months i'm dropping down 4.5" with some cutouts, and eventually move up to a 40x15.5 on a 20 or 22" wheel, any smaller of a tire I think it'll look funny

·
Registered
536 Posts
I think jesse james makes a set that are 20x10 with -3.5" backspacing. My 20x12's are -44 offset i think,

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah they do, looking for a more simple design though, I hate wheels that are a b**$% to clean. You should probably sell me those Weld's, been looking for a set of those for a long time :) I'm kicking myself for not buying them when they were 50% off on closeout.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Yea it took me a long time to find a set. Wont be selling them sorry lol. there was a set on ebay recently for like $2800 . Little steep

1 - 10 of 10 Posts