Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 97 f350 with f450 springs in the front and lift blocks in the rear on 35s. I'm having an issue with negative camber after doing ball joints and tie rods. I can't seem to figure out how to fix the issue and the front axle doesn't look bent or anything. What would be the best way to fix this?

·
PSN intsigator
6,625 Posts
Take it to an alignment shop and have them look at it

·
Master BS'er
5,931 Posts
You did it yourself at work? As in, on an alignment rack?

How negative are we talking here? Hundredths of a degree, tenths, half a degree? Or does it just look tilted in a little bit?

If the camber really is negative on a solid axle truck then something is bent, or installed wrong, depending on how negative we're talking about here.

Maybe we need a picture.

·
Master BS'er
5,931 Posts
Speaking of negative camber, check this one out from a couple days ago. They actually drove it there like that, Lol! Didn't even know that was possible.

They must have just watched Fast and Furious or something gay like that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You did it yourself at work? As in, on an alignment rack?

How negative are we talking here? Hundredths of a degree, tenths, half a degree? Or does it just look tilted in a little bit?

If the camber really is negative on a solid axle truck then something is bent, or installed wrong, depending on how negative we're talking about here.

Maybe we need a picture.
Yeah I put it on the alignment rack and it's noticeable when looking at it but it's more than likely right around a degree out. It was like that before I did ball joints cause it wore out the inside of the tires more than the outside.

·
Master BS'er
5,931 Posts
A degree is quite a bit. Maybe it's the wheel or something. Swap the wheels and see if it follows the wheel around.

Or you could do a wheel off alignment check

1 - 7 of 7 Posts