Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
snow cowboy
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bowfast:i just put 35x13.5x17inch tires on my truck and its stock so you know im telling you that they rub so i need a lift and one fast the only thing is ive tried many lifts but they all fail in the winter wen i put my plow on so i was looking into get an airbag style kit if anyone sells one let me know asap please and thank you

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I don't know what you've tried in the past that has "failed" when you put your plow on, but my procomp 4" lift handles my 8' fisher just fine. The truck barely squats and I cleared 35's perfectly when I was running them. Just go on 4wheelparts.com and buy a lift kit....

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
We have quality lift kits that are complete..no surprises after the sale.

Cary

·
snow cowboy
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well jake we have a big difference u got leaf springs which i love and i have horrible coil springs i ahte them they sag and never bounce bac

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
A leveling kit will clear 35s and should with the plow to...I had a heavy ass ranch hand bumper on my truck with the leveling kit and 35s didnt squat it much...

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
What kind of wheels are the tires on?

I run 325/65R18s on 18x8.5 Welds under my 07 (kind of stock height....has Ford 7000lb coils in it). It will catch every once on the inner fender liner (liner is already pulled back) when I hang my Boss 9'2" Power-V XT on it.

Most likely a spacer setup and a load assist air bag will give you the lift and the support that you need.

·
snow cowboy
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there on 17 inch american racing wheels

1 - 7 of 7 Posts