Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really into photography, it's cheaper than owning a diesel, for now at least. I've gotten to a few more events here local and was wondering if you guys thought I was any good or if I should keep it a hobby. I'm thinking about getting a few more events shot and getting a portfolio together to send to some automotive mags. I don't want to make a killing, just enough to get to events basically. I'm currently looking for somebody going to TS that I could stow away and make it up there.

Here is a link to my flickr account, I'll get more diesel stuff up there soon. Let me know what you guys think, don't hold anything back either.
Flickr: philliphooker's Photostream

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
I'm really into photography, it's cheaper than owning a diesel, for now at least. I've gotten to a few more events here local and was wondering if you guys thought I was any good or if I should keep it a hobby. I'm thinking about getting a few more events shot and getting a portfolio together to send to some automotive mags. I don't want to make a killing, just enough to get to events basically. I'm currently looking for somebody going to TS that I could stow away and make it up there.

Here is a link to my flickr account, I'll get more diesel stuff up there soon. Let me know what you guys think, don't hold anything back either.
Flickr: philliphooker's Photostream
well knowing where u live would be a key part n someone offering you a ride.... lol

·
Registered
782 Posts
kick ass pics but what do i know im a nobody lol naw really theyre good

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
I love the pictures. Maybe some of them are a little too dark, and some have a little too much "coolness" for my taste, but everyone is different.

·
Registered
141 Posts
As someone who has burned alot of film you have a good eye for the action stuff. Some of your pics (IMO) could be framed a little better and said before a little brighter. Overall though, good.

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Brighter yes on some.

That's an awesome shot IMO

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Ummmmm........yeah

Dude, I'm as :ford: as they come, but seriously ;)

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys, let me find some good launch shots of some fords and fire up photoshop. I shoot a Sony A350, nothing too fancy, but 14 megapixels is very forgiving.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts