Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pulling off the banks transcommand, and I have the wires all out of the connector, my question is:

On a 1996 f350 auto 4x4 does anyone have the pin wiring diagram for the connector that plugs into the passenger side of the tranny. I'm seeing 2 orange and a white, the orange seem to have a yellow stripe on them (yea both look the same) and the white has a yellow stripe. I just need to know which ones are in pin locations 1,11,12 I believe it is.
anyone have a diagram they can throw up for me?

thanks
chris

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I might have it figured out, if someone could confirm the pin schematic to verify I'm right.

this is looking at the plug head on with the release clip at the top.
pin 1 is bottom left-pin6 is bottom right

pin 1 - orange/yellow
pin 2- purple/red
pin 3- orange/yellow
pin 4- purple/yellow
pin 5- brown
pin 6- empty

pin 12 is top row left side pin 7 is top row right side

pin 7- orange/black
pin 8- gray/orange
pin 9- empty
pin 10- empty
pin 11- white/orange
pin 12- orange/yellow

·
OEM Moderator
9,381 Posts
I got your PM. If you still need help let me known and I will crack out the books. I found some stuff with google but not sure if it is what you needed.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes I still need help. I'm referring to the wiring harness that plugs in on the passenger side of the tranny, behind the heat shield. I need a wiring diagram of what wire goes in what hole on the harness plug.

thanks
chris

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
From the 1996 EVTM:

PM Me if it doesn't work. Cheers!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that helps a TON man thanks, so I'd take it that pins 12 and 1 are the same and are connected somewhere in line because they are the same harness.

thanks again
chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts