Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the South Bay have a Cat. Converter I can borrow for say a week? I need to get the truck smogged. :(:( What about some mud flaps?

Got pulled over yesterday for the first time of owning this truck in fremont for a tint, no mud flap, and no front plate ticket....cops must be trying to recoup the loss from the toyota plant.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Fremont Police gave me a mudflap , tint, and no front plate ticket on Monday...:/ :ford:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got any mud flaps I could borrow for a few days? I'm trying to figure out if I put fender flares on my truck if it will pass? The tires only stick out 2.5" inches from the wells....

·
PSN Local
586 Posts
Are you still looking for flaps? I have some off my 97 that was wrecked, they are average size. I had them on when i was running 33s.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Ive got 2 or 3 6.0 cats for sale. Im located in WV not sure what shipping might run you. Just a thought If it was me I would just buy a 6.0 cat unless you plan on moving from CA as the smog stuff is only goin to get worse and I would want one on hand if it was my truck. Just a thought. Ill try and get a idea on shipping for you if you want.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got a cat for now. Matt hooked me up. 8 hours later I had something rigged together so I can go get it smogged this week.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
I got a cat for now. Matt hooked me up. 8 hours later I had something rigged together so I can go get it smogged this week.
Glad it worked out ok! :ford:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I jerry rigged the whole thing so bad. Clamped down 4" pipe onto the stock cat pipe. The 4" pipe I bought so was bent. The whole thing was really ugly.

The smog test was a huge joke. The guy plugged in the OBDII, ran the vin, looked for the egr and glanced at the cat and I passed. He didnt even turn the truck on. $70 dollars later and I was on my way. Now I get to go wait 2 hours at DMV tomorrow before class to get my #### registered.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts