Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for new tires wondering what everyone else was running. Going to go with 35/12.50/20. I was looking at super swamper m16s anyone else running these are they any good or should I be looking at something else.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
already have 20in factory wheels not worried about cost and probably be doing mostly street driving but what something aggressive looking

·
OBNOXIOUS MOTORSPORTS
465 Posts
Ive had LOTs of tires ground hogs, boggers, STS's, Nitto mud grapplers, toyo mts, etc. I like these M16s they are so quiet i can hear myself think. Great wear get alot of compliments with em I'd buy another set. Good going hunting good in wet weather good at the beach and in the mud.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I just got a set of Pro Comp Xtreme A/Ts and so far they seem good. They are very aggressive for an A/T tire and there is no road noise. Plus you can't beat the 40k thread warranty and they are buy 3 get 1 free right now.

·
it's an 02 05 08
930 Posts
where did you buy those pro comps Im lookin to buy a new set of tires ine are about done,I had buckshots only lasted 40k

·
Super Sparky
1,225 Posts
I had Pro Comp Extreme A/T's on my 05. They were great tires! I got mine from Home Page @ NTW they don't raise their prices during the buy 3 get 1 free promotion like 4 Wheel Parts does.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts