Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would have loved to get swamped when swamped wasn't cool but im late so i need some help with smoke and power so I'm not the only stock diesel in town, plus some guy i know just got some huge sticks from you'll and i cant let him beat me forever:evil i sent a email Dave and i didn't notice head studs on the site so i didn't know if you have them or not:rockwoot:

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
i would have loved to get swamped when swamped wasn't cool but im late so i need some help with smoke and power so I'm not the only stock diesel in town, plus some guy i know just got some huge sticks from you'll and i cant let him beat me forever:evil i sent a email Dave and i didn't notice head studs on the site so i didn't know if you have them or not:rockwoot:
:D bold is pretty funny...great guys to work with at Swamps. Shawn does injectors and is the man :bowfast:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i have seen there injectors and tuning in action and im quite impressed, cant wait to see the new 450/600% run in june, maybe i can get a sneek peek;). i plan to go to school this fall for diesel mechanics and need something to turn heads:evil

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok thank you, i don't have that kind of money laying around but i do want the BIG combo and will start saving and should be able to buy before pulling starts next year, i want a set of small injectors and chip for now, i dont want to have to get a hpop for now i just want a bump in power and some smoke when needed.
I was trying to stay away from the higher pulling classes so i dont have to have all the safety crap since it will be street driven but as long as it is under 3" it will work, i will just be pulling with more dodges

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i noticed you can get 2 covers with the bfhammer how much would it cost to get the 80mm and the 2.6 so i can pull in the 2.6 class and have the extra air for street to keep the egts and smoke down. i dont need another estimate, you can pm price if you want. What is the power limit on the bfhammer?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts