Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i got a 02 extended cab short bed, bought it with the lift and it rides horrible. Unsure of the brand name lift but it looks like all spring in the rear with the stock block and a 3-3.5 shackle hanger kit in the front, and what looks like a home made leaf pack consisting of 10-11 leafs. Id like to start getting into truck pulls and im tired of washing it by hand all the time, not being able to park in a garage etc. Im thinking a 4 inch lift with 35s? Should i go with stock v/b codes, keep my hanger kit and get a bigger block in back? Any suggestions would help guys!

Attachments

·
Your Daddy
198 Posts
Those front springs look a lot like my National 4" springs... The shocks are ProComp Explorers. You could put stock drop brackets back in and leaves the springs. Better shocks would help your ride. I run Rancho 9000s.

Blocks in the back are bad for axle wrap. Planning on traction bars?

My 2000 does not fit in my garage with its 4" lift and 35s. I need a bigger garage.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i got a set of farmboy traction bars just waitin till i decide on the suspension before i throw em on. My trucks to slow to have any type of axle wrap! U got ten leafs under yours and it ride alright?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts