Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
brandon
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get me a chip for my truck that is in my sig. I was going to go with DP but wondering what you guys think. I like the idea of the drive thru tune from dp. Thinking about stock, drive thru, tow, anti-theft, economy, and high idle. What do you guys think? Should I go TS style chip or a DP?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
def do not go with a TS chip... that is not a custom tuned chip.. DP is a good choice but also dont overlook TW or PHP.... all will give you great choices....

me personally i ran the TW chip on my truck for years with no problems... were doing a sale on them for black friday.. get a 6 position chip at a 4 position price... if your interested let me know...

also your going to need to run some gauges as well

-Raul

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
I think most tuners have the drive thru tune.Bill at php was the one that came up with it I think.So your not bound to just dp.

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
There are a lot of great tuners on this site the burn the TS Style chips with custom tunes. I really like Matt at Gearhead out of the few custom tuned chips I have ran. There is also Bill at PHP, David at DI, Johnathan at Swamps, Aggie at TSD, Tony at TDP and some more.

Just pick one of them and go with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.