Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
lost in space
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im taking the lift off my f350. ive found suspension off another f350, it only has 90000 miles on it. the truck didnt get used for hauling any thing but kids and food around town. what do yall think, poly or rubber and why? i think it wouldnt hurt to change them before i put them on my truck.

·
riverjet
459 Posts
On every automobile I used them on they were noisey and rough(stiff)Not so on my superduty.I have them on my front swaybar,springs and track rod.Truck is like a slot car on stilts and very quiet.I used ES black. Do not use the red.They require greasing all the time.

·
Registered
162 Posts
i don't know if i'm "hijacking" the thread, sorry if i am(don't know what hijacking is??) but i just ordered the ES black bushings for the front and rear sway bar and links on my 02 F250......(amazon..$60.00 total) i have seenthe bushings for a track bar, on a 4x4 is there a track bar? i don't see one, but iv'e missed stuff before!!!! Also, is that a decent price for both sets of bushings? Thanks for any help....rsbhunter

·
riverjet
459 Posts
Look at the front axle on top. Pannard rod/trackbar/trackrod.2001 early2002 was the cutoff for the heavy duty cast iron trackrod.To save money Ford went to hollow steel rod-don't waist the time with bushings.You will not see to much gain.

·
riverjet
459 Posts
Normal price-you can get that anywhere.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts