• Other

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Quality Built!
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I just got me some bushwacker OE style flares yesterday. I am trying to decided weither to paint them Gold like Jasons truck

Because I was/am planning on painting my Mirrors and Door handles white and my 08 bumper tan.

But after taking some pictures today I kinda liked the mix of white black.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
paint them....... i woulda went with pocket flares.... lil more dramatic eye catching look.... but def paint the ones you have

·
Quality Built!
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
paint them....... i woulda went with pocket flares.... lil more dramatic eye catching look.... but def paint the ones you have
Well I liked the Pocket style flares actually got 2 sets of 08s setting here that I got at a trade show.

Definately either match them to the paint or all white... I don't know about all gold...
All white? I think that would look a bit rough I have seen a truck around here that is just like that that has them blended in to factory colors.

I wold say paint them to mach the gold or have the rockers sprayed with bed liner just my .02
Rhino Lined black all the way down? Sure if you got the bill.

Maybe the white and gold or all gold need picture of each style before decide it will look good when your finished
I have a picture of the white and gold up top.

paint everything tan to match (handles, rear bumper, flares)
Handles? I have never seen that but I think that would be a bit high for it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
That's a touch decision. I would say if you plan on having the tan bumper, then paint 'em tan. Door handles white. Or if you're wanting more contrast I say Line-X the tan rockers and new bumper white, and leave the flares and door handles black. I don't think having all three colors together looks all that great. It's just too much.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Leave them black,
Paint the bottom black, and black wheels. Paint the bumpers black. It will match the door handles, mirrors, and bed rails.

Otherwise, paint them gold!!

click on this link for white with black bottom.
Black Wheels, White Trucks - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum

·
Registered
129 Posts
08s are about 5 inches to long front bumpers are different. Damnit Jason... that truck has always made my jaw drop LOL. How many miles on here since you have done the B-codes
:D Thanks man. Would you believe I never have installed any of that stuff I bought from Jeremy :eek: I told him this would happen. It all sits in dusty boxes in the garage. The stacks are comming off also, time to quiet it down some. Btw, have you heard from Jeremy at all?

·
Quality Built!
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah its been a few months ago he was doing pretty good wrapped up in his lawn care business along with other things. Shoot need to sell that stuff and make you some funds! I agree with the stacks nearly everyone I know that has had them is taking them off stack phase is over LOL. Need to sell me those mirrors LOL.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Glad I caught this post. I am in the exact situation (my 01 is green with gold on the bottom). Ive been strongly considering going and having the fender flares two toned but didnt know how they would look all gold. Now I am going to be toying around with all gold or gold/green... decisions decisions

7.3 king ranch what flares are they in the front?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts