Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going with a black and red theme and need some help with the front end. What should I paint black or change. I think im going to keep the bumper the same. I think the 07 front end bumper is considerably weaker. Also if you can do any photoshop that would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
The 05-07 front bumper is actually just as strong as your front end now. If I were you in the red going to a red and black theme I would do either an xlt or harley ( most likely xlt ) and. A. Painted bumper and rhinoline the bottom along with some harley headlights....with a custom ford emblem or peterbilt emblem....that's just me though.

Chad

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
I can give you some pics of mine with the 05-07 bumper also. I would get or turn your headlights into harleys. Either go with a harly grill or a black grill. And if I wasnt looking for another bumper, i was going to color match the top bumper pad red and leave the bottom black. Just my .02 and right now i just have black grill with harley lights and all black bumper.

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whats the harley grill look like?

·
Registered
393 Posts
I've really always liked this harley grille better....

This one painted red with a black bumper would get my vote...

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can anyone make a photo shop of what it woul look like with the harley lights and grill.and an all black 07 bumper?thanks

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Me personally I like the 99-04 bumper with the 05-07 grille.. seems like everybody is going to the 05-07 complete front end, and having the mix of both is something not a lot of people are running. Just my 0.02 as well though. If your looking for a black grille, I picked up an xl grille pretty cheap and sanded it and painted it black again before installing.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts

·
WINNING
1,325 Posts
Heres what my front end used to look like.

The only thing id change on this would be making the billet grille black rather than chrome.

To the OP, I have to agree with most that have posted here. The '05 conversion is almost overplayed, do a black grill swap from an '05+ truck and possibly trade your bumper for a painted sport version. I wouldn't do the entire front end swap IMHO.

-French

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Could someone photo shop me a black billet grill on there with the crome part of the bumper painted black as well.Harley lights while your at it.Thanks for the input guys

1 - 14 of 14 Posts