Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so my brake light in the dash is flashing on and off in no pattern and chimes while its flashing, if I turn to the right it stop. So far I have check the peddle and the fluid level which was a little low I topped it off and still the same thing. This is driving my nuts I think there is a float in the master cylinder but not sure how to get at it. Anybody have any advise or opinions?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry my post may have been premature, I first tried unplugging the sensors on the master cylinder and the light stayed on all the time, I unplugged the sensor on the peddle and so far no light and no chime. Think I solved it for now. BTW the sensor on the peddle is a PITA!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats good to know. Thanks, I would have never even thought to look, guess that means I actually have to replace the switch. Would you happen to have a part #?

·
TimmyaleX
656 Posts
check your e-brake pedal

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
TimmyaleX
656 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry my post may have been premature, I first tried unplugging the sensors on the master cylinder and the light stayed on all the time, I unplugged the sensor on the peddle and so far no light and no chime. Think I solved it for now. BTW the sensor on the peddle is a PITA!!
Only a couple posts above yours. Thanks for trying to help.

·
TimmyaleX
656 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts