Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got two 8 inch stacks only 1 is installed I'm looking for and having a hard time finding 2 90's and a T in 5" stainless steel anybody know where I can get this at a decent price?

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
You will have to use 90s and a piece of strait to get the 90s as close to the in side of the box as possible unless u want them sitting closer to each other and i dont think u can t right in the middle of the box because of the gas tank IIRC when i did my stacks that was a issue!! I dont think and vendors on here carry just bends...but mandrel bends should have them thats were i got all the parts to build my headers and turbo kit for my 62 nova my down pipe was 5" off the s488 so i made a DP from bends that i got there.

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
I tried alot of big rig shops when i did my setup they had 90s butthey were very over priced and all the ts they had were angled no a regular t But maybe you will have better luck!

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have enough straight to do it but I checked big rig shops they were all over priced and big sweeping 90's how do I get in touch with this mandrel bends? They have a website?

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
I know napa sells 5 inch elbows in galvinized.

·
<---new toy
856 Posts
I have done a lot of exhaust on big trucks. 1# they make a short 90, and they make a long 90. they both come in ss and aluminumized. flex pipe CAN be your friend! 2# you can take two 90's to any GOOD muffler shop and they can cut them in two and weld up you a 90. any questions PM me. Dave

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok so I wanted stainless but after looking at prices I'm thinking of going with regular gavanized do you think that'd be alright if I painted it and it not look bad over time?

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
If u dont like the way the pipe looks in the bed get the diamond plate cover...Theres a few company that make one

1 - 20 of 21 Posts