Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Crazy Talk
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well june 19th i have a pull in emporia then the next week end i have one in isle of wight. so is there any one down that way that has room for a gooseneck w/ a pullin truck sittin on it to park? i hate to drag it 3 hours down and back just to do it again the next week.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Im around the edenton area in NC its still a little drive form my place to there.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,123 Posts
Hmm let me make a fews calls trying to think of anyone I know down there with room.

·
Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard
6,470 Posts
I have a friend or two in the Richmond area - Let me see if they would have room.

·
Crazy Talk
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cool thanks guys. i know its a ways off but i dont want to wait till the last minute.

·
Registered
853 Posts
i live in a neighbor hood, but i have a long driveway, your welcome to park it here..i live in north western chesterfield..just didn't think you wanted to drive up, then back east again..i'll pm my info

if you can make the gtg at my place you can check it out then, but i believe there will be plenty of room..

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I live in Hampton ( 45 minuts from Emporia ) and can get you a storge spot on the base if you'd like, otherwise you can leave it right outside my house.

Chad

·
Crazy Talk
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys ill study the map and see what it looks like. thanks!

·
Drive fast, look cool
391 Posts
i'd offer up my place in doswell, plenty of room, but a bit outta the way. i can hook you up at my cousins on beach road in chesterfield if that helps

1 - 10 of 10 Posts