Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I need some serious advice about this guy I like. He's a Ford Guy, so I figure I will come to the Ford guys with my questions...
He's more of the quiet reserved type... He's pretty shy, but I think he likes me... He's the type of guy that makes me feel like I'm the only person in the world when we are together. We can talk for hours about anything when it's just me and him. My problem is, I have never asked a guy out. I am kind of old fashioned like that, I usually let them come to me. But it's been a few years and he still hasn't asked me out... In my head it's because he's shy. So what do you think I should do, should I ask him out?

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
wow lol. Wel have you hinted to him that you would like to be his girlfriend? U think after that long he should know lol. Im kinda old fashion like you i think us guys should be doing the asking out but if you feel that you need to do the asking out then go for it:D

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Wear as little clothes as possible ask him what he thinks :poke::D:postwhore2:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^ Lol... Being old fashioned... I don't know if that would work for me... I'd probably be too embarresed... Lol I would think that he knows by now... But I've never been real blunt with him. From what I hear, you have to be extremely clear with men...

·
Hater Club
3,602 Posts
^^^ Lol... Being old fashioned... I don't know if that would work for me... I'd probably be too embarresed... Lol I would think that he knows by now... But I've never been real blunt with him. From what I hear, you have to be extremely clear with men...

.....why don't most women know that???

·
Registered
463 Posts
Yes, you do have to be CLEAR... that is for me at least...

I would ask him, I know if a girl were to have asked me out that would have been awesome... Don't be afraid maybe you are the one that has to be the one that has to put the wheel in motion.

Maybe he is just Prude and thinks you don't look at him that way. maybe he thinks he is in the friend zone....

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Don't "HINT" we will never get it subtle NEVER works. Come right out and say it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
.....why don't most women know that???
Well I KNOW it... but it's still not that easy to just come out and say it...

What happens if I have been completely reading him wrong and he doesn't like me, and I tell him I like him? I don't want him to think that I'm crazy

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Just asking him what he thinks of you.

Has he ever told you what he likes in women?

·
Hater Club
3,602 Posts
Well I KNOW it... but it's still not that easy to just come out and say it...

What happens if I have been completely reading him wrong and he doesn't like me, and I tell him I like him? I don't want him to think that I'm crazy

We usually think women are crazy to begin with. :D Being blunt and honest is always a good thing. If he isn't in to you, then oh well. Do what we do... move on.

Or depending on the topic, ask again 5 minutes later. :evil

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We've never really talked about other women... Except strippers... Lol... I'm just going to say hey... I like you alot, and if you don't feel the same way that's fine, but I just had to get it off my chest... (maybe I'll wear a low cut shirt...)

I'm pretty sure he likes women... Otherwise my gaydar is waaayyyyy off.

·
JDG's #1 Fan
3,470 Posts
I may sound like a pig here, but most guys don't hang out with girls just because they think they are a good friend. At least I never did before i got married. If I liked a girl I always played the friend thing till it went farther. He could be just shy and not want to scare you off. Tell him that you like him in that way, more than friends, it will probably turn out well!

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Ya just come out and tel him what you think. Shoot, try kissing him and see what he does lol!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts