Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 Lariat F250, I want to change my center console to an 2002 expaditon console, Its bigger but will fit, Question is can the drivers and passengers seat backs be changed so that my armrest are facing the doors. Seatbelts aren't an issue because they arent connected, this would give me much needed extra space for the console. Are there any unforseen problems doing this?

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Try it and let us know. The only thig I could see is switching the seat mounts and that the arm rests may interfear with the doors.

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Expedition or Excursion?
I changed my F250 console to an Excursion style to get the extrs cupholders in back....but all I had to do was swap out the back panel of the console and snap in the cup holder part.

Is that what you're asking ? If so...the armrests are fine.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Good question wish i had the answer. Armrests should be fine though it just depends hoz the seat brackets are mounted in the floor and if they will work if reversed or switched. Good luck and post some pics when done.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Couldn't change seats, or the seat backs, I removed passanger side armrest which gave me ample room. Almost done and its looking pretty nice, much better than stock, trying to finish up with everything but I'm so busy it's taking longer than expected. I will post photo's when done, I'm looking to put 20's also, I need a full size tire for towing camper, boat....no lift all stock, I need info on this, how wide rims? tire size? 285/55/20? how wide is that?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Did you say that you are not worried about the seatbelts because they aren't hooked up? Wow! For your safety please hook them up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts