Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for uvch's and pigtails and also an idm, parts stores want like 400 bucks for one :eek:

So are there sites that sell this kind of stuff or do I just need to creep eBay?

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
From my understanding, you ONLY want FORD UVCH and VC gaskets

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
For an IDM, I'd look at ebay. I've gotten two of them (good ones) at $50 each on separate occasions. If you've got the time to hunt for one, you can get deals. Try Tousley Ford Parts for factory stuff as their prices are good compared to most local dealers. For the UVCHs and gaskets and pigtails you could also try your local International dealer as well. If you are really in a bind money-wise, you could get the Dorman kits that have the UVCHs, VC Gasket and pigtails in one package for around $75, but the quality can be suspect with reported problems like reversed pin locations, pins pushing out and other stuff (having said that, I used one of the kits on my 94 before I sold it and it worked fine). Cheers!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well thanks for the input guys, I'll prob get the uvc harnesses from advance, 60 a side isn't bad and I'll get some motorcraft gaskets. Hopefully that fixes my issue and I don't have to buy an idm, although I may anyway just to have one around

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
powerstrokeshop.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts