Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well here my problem i have a 6 inch lift on my truck and the rear sags badinch lower then the front so i got new u bolts and new 5 inch blocks to give me more in the rear but i need new shocks and dont now wat size to get i dont now wat i have to get bigger one when i went to have them put on they said i was like 2 or 3 inches i needed to gain in the shocks to fix so i needed new shock i want to get dual reservoir shocks but dont now wat the travel should be to get it someone plz help am i able to jsut get 10 inch travel and not use all the ten iches of travel just use wat i need or is that the minium of the shock i dont now anything about shocks

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Go down to any 4x4 or custom truck parts store anywhere really that sells lifts, they will be able to hook you up with the right shock........

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Get a measureing tape and take a measurer at ride hight,full drop and full stuff. Both the last two can be done by lifting one wheel till the other just comes off the ground then you have both but do it on both sides just to make shure. The call the shock company and those measurments with the weight of that end of the truck thay will be able to give you the right shocks.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, im sorry for my grammar i will work on it. i just typed it in a hurry and didn't have the time to really put thought except what was going on with the problem but i will try and sum things up shorter and watch my grammar.:postwhore2:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sometimes i wish people would respond quicker on this crap lol .... i already went out and bought the shocks for the back i got edelbrock are they good i didn't now what to get im still thinking about getting those trac bars tho... they should help with the axel twist

1 - 6 of 6 Posts