Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone in middle TN has a PCM they might want to loan or sell or swap out with me for a little bit. I believe my truck pcm has died out on me and i have the pcm and chip sent to the tuner, but wanted to check it out with another good pcm to see.

Im located in middle tn about a hour west of nashville 37134 is the zipcode. If anyone has one or wants to swap with me id gladly pay for your fuel and time.

Thanks for all the great info on this board so far!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
gives swamps diesel a call.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I talked to them earlier. I believe i talked to dave(golfer) via PM, he was very helpful. I explained the situation and he gave me his cell to call if i was stranded or a emergency, it wasn't so i didn't call and just talked via PM. I would definitely give them a big thumbs up for customer service.

I ended up finding a pcm closer to my tuner(DP) and just had it sent to them to check over.

DP and swamps both helped me out a lot, its nice to know their are vendors out their that you can and talk to or email anytime of the day/night and usually get some help!

I'm going to just wait it out a few days for dp to send me the new pcm, I've worked 56 hours so far this week and dont feel like driving around and looking for a pcm.

Thanks for the post and all the good info on the site so far!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts