Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my brother scan tool said he;s havein one of his injectors is acting up.
I dont know what scan tool he used, but he has replaced all of them before with a dumb idea he got them from oreilly;s i think.

If you got a good set of stock one. or a low HP set of aftermarket ones. Now the truck is mostly stock, most likely stay that way, it hauls way to much scrap metal for a big set of stixs.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Swamp's is the best place for remans. I'm very satisified with mine. Price was not bad and the quality is there. Just my $.02.

·
Registered
387 Posts
just research and see what is working for others... go with the majority....

·
Registered
119 Posts
ebay ebay ebay...found all 8 injectors for mine on ebay..took about 3 weeks and 3 or 4 different sellers, but I got all 8 brand new in box..ended up paying about the same price as they cost from Ford BUT, I didnt pay a core charge. Sold the old ones for $500 (130k miles on them)..I know 7.3 injectors cost less and the core is worth less, but you get the point.

If money isn't an issue, then ya by all means go aftermarket.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Does he have a newer cps...just an outside shot,
Check the uvc harness.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Any kind of Warranty

·
Registered
670 Posts
I paid $2000 for a set of brand new AC's

Id make sure the truck in question really needs new injectors tho!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I personally recommend reman stage 1's to my customers, the clearances are tighter than the Aliant brand new ones anyway but we do sell both.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
he said it just needs one, that he knows of. but he has replaced most of them from oreillys before, guess hes tired of messing with them.

i told him you cant buy [parts like that from them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts