Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Duck Hunter
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an in cab monitor of my 06. I have a Scangauge II now and I'm monitoring EOT, ECT, TFT, and FICM. I would like something that I can monitor EGT's as well. I really don't want analog gauges again and I already have an SCT with Innovative Tunes. So I am looking for suggestions.

Thanks

·
Registered
878 Posts
Yeah I hear ya I'm tired of all them damn gauges also. Check out the Edge Insigt CTS so far it's got dang good reviews here. It's what I'm going with

·
Duck Hunter
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the insight CTS just a monitor or is it a programmer as well? I've looked at them but 400-500 for just a monitor is a little high but it does look nice.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Ya it's just a monitor. Everyone that has one swears by it. You can monitor 8 things at once. They are pretty nice. We have one on a 2010 duramax at work. Been trying to snag it for months lol

·
Duck Hunter
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My CS will be here on Monday. I got a steal of a deal on the monitor, EGT probe, and the mount kit. I already have an SCT with IDP tunes and love them.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
My CS didn't come with it. Its called an ATS overhead mount for an edge attitude monitor. I used it for my old edge insight because it was identical to the attitude monitor. I decided to keep using it with with insight CS.
here it is ATS Overhead Mount for the Edge Attitude Monitor

here's what it looked like with my old insight

Attachments

·
Gettin there
205 Posts
I like it mounted up there rather than down near the dash. The one on XDP looks like it mounts closer to the visor than yours, or is it an illusion?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
must be an illusion, because it's the same thing. It mounts right to the visor mount.

·
Duck Hunter
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do they make one that mounts above the rear view mirror?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts