Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay guys i'm looking in to building or buying a flatbed for the truck. The bed is damaged and it will cost more to fix it and paint it than it would to put a flatbed on it. I would like some pics and ideals. What you think? Steel/alumin Wood floor/ Metal floor?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what about just finding a new bed and repainting it? I dont think a flat bed would look good on your truck
I've looked and found two beds and they both have more damage than mine does.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
Protech Beds:

Bradford Built

Pro Line MFG

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like the bradford built steel one.

·
(520)465-7971
909 Posts
Im thinking about parting out a Dodge 3500 that has a steel flatbed and rack on it with removeable boxes. Im in Tucson, AZ so we could prob meet if you were interested in it. Let me know if you would like me to take some pics of it....

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im thinking about parting out a Dodge 3500 that has a steel flatbed and rack on it with removeable boxes. Im in Tucson, AZ so we could prob meet if you were interested in it. Let me know if you would like me to take some pics of it....
Yes i would like some pics if you could. PM sent to U.

·
(520)465-7971
909 Posts
Here are some pics. The rack is bolted on and could easily be removed, as are the boxes. Pintail hitch is adjustable and included. The fuel transfer tank is not included. Its a good quality bed, but does need a little TLC. Make me an offer I cant refuse!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts