Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Iowa/Illinois Quad City area that has Auto Enginuity and would be willing to scan my truck for me? It would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Maybe someone will know what to check then.
Truck is an 05 with 248k miles. Filters were replaced recently (fuel and oil) and they were from Ford.
It is idling rough, but there is no cel. Seems to run pretty good driving, but not at idle.
If there is any other info needed about the truck, please ask, and as always, any help is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
652 Posts
How old are your batteries low or bad batteries will kill the ficm, do you know you fuel pressure pressure under 45lbs at WOT will kill injectors plus you should run a 5w40 Syn oil your injectors will like it so looks like you need the Edge CTS or ScanGaugeII for gauges because the ones in the dash just look good when they move it's to late.
2 stroker

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Batteries are good. Fuel pressure is at 60 during idle and havent seen it go under 55. I have the Edge Insight.

·
"resident smarty pants"
4,200 Posts
You can have stored codes without a CEL. You might take it somewhere (like autozone) and see if there are any codes they can pick up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts