Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
powerstroke Newb
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just the other day two cowards stole my tailgate, how could you steal from an iraq vet. So my question tothis great nation is where can I get a tailgate for cheap? thanks to christmas coming wife has spent money so I wad just wondering the drag my bed is making with no tailgate is killing my mpgs. Will take any ideas thanks guys for letting me bitch about it.

CPL John Korte
Iraq Vet
:dfpsn:

·
the stryker god
3,659 Posts
how is not havin a tailgate creatin more drag? i would try to find a place that takes trucks and puts flatbeds on them around your area since you're runnin a white truck

·
PSD Enthusiast
101 Posts
Damn that sux, however, thieves dont care if you are an Iraq War Vet, Vietnam War Vet or WWII War Vet, they will steal from anyone.

Like Bruce said, i would look in those directions, and hell, look for an 08 Tailgate. Keep an eye out in the classifieds on all the Ford Diesel sites, you will find one.

·
powerstroke Newb
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys ya Bruce I don't know really the fundumentals on that but he said it was on mythbusters and that they proved that with no tailgate you use more gas then with a tailgate. I will have to look it up and see haha thanks again guys I will look into all of that and see what I find, damn cowards hope I find them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts