Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna know where and what all the parts i need to make my 350 ride better. I know there are a ton of threads out there on how to do the upgrade, but i wanna know who has the best deal out there. I'm not an expert mechanic and i need some guidance! Please and thank yall who contribute!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
RSK (Rear Shackle Kit) and a set of Bilstein shocks.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know i need the rsk kit and shocks, i also want some SD v code springs, i was just wondering where or who would have the best prices and if i need anything else

·
Pre-K
410 Posts
RSK (Rear Shackle Kit) and a set of Bilstein shocks.
And how does one go about getting an RSK? Are they difficult to install? What does it do exactly? Pros/cons? Thanks.

Edit - To the OP, I just put a set of Bilstein's on my 350 because the ride quality was similar to yours probably, rough at best on a good day. It will be another week or two before the truck is up and running so I don't have a review yet, I'll bookmark this to let you know though!

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
And how does one go about getting an RSK? Are they difficult to install? What does it do exactly? Pros/cons? Thanks.

Edit - To the OP, I just put a set of Bilstein's on my 350 because the ride quality was similar to yours probably, rough at best on a good day. It will be another week or two before the truck is up and running so I don't have a review yet, I'll bookmark this to let you know though!

We sell the sky rsk kit and I wouldn't say its difficult but its not a simple bolt on. If planning to run sd springs then there are different measurements.

·
Pre-K
410 Posts
We sell the sky rsk kit and I wouldn't say its difficult but its not a simple bolt on. If planning to run sd springs then there are different measurements.
What is the benefit of running SD springs? Sorry these may seem like simple questions but I'm not sure if the people doing that are doing it for a specific reason (towing, pulling, etc etc). Is it better for one thing then what's stock on the OBS?

I don't plan on running sd springs as of right now but I know nothing it entails.

Could you PM me a price on the RSK kit please and a website of how I go about ordering it from you. (For some reason I'm having DeJaVu when I ask you that lol)

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
What is the benefit of running SD springs? Sorry these may seem like simple questions but I'm not sure if the people doing that are doing it for a specific reason (towing, pulling, etc etc). Is it better for one thing then what's stock on the OBS?

I don't plan on running sd springs as of right now but I know nothing it entails.

Could you PM me a price on the RSK kit please and a website of how I go about ordering it from you. (For some reason I'm having DeJaVu when I ask you that lol)
I'll get ya some pricing Monday morning. As for the sd springs they do it for a better ride, there are multiple threads regarding doing that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts