Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help on finding the entire unit that the FPR is on. My has a crack and I'm wanting to stop the flood of diesel fuel. I have it off the truck but no one around knows where to get one. I'm needing this pretty bad and can't find anywhere to purchase it.

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
I've got a stock one with the bowl that I'll let you have for $20 plus shipping. Happen to me too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You wouldnt happen to have a picture would you? It is a wicked lookin apperatus and if you've got what I'm needing you might be my savior.

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You dont know the name to the whole part do you? Thats exactly what I need with a little extra even.

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
It's the fuel bowl with the fuel pressure regulator. I guess.

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
Right. Some FPR housings are different from year to year. Your fuel bowl may be different. If you got a 97, you should be OK. The one in the picture was different than the one that was on my 96. I put the whole fuel bowl in to make it easier to swap out. Unbolt, loosen hoses, and your done. Removing FPR can lead to O-rings and maybe springs. Your choice if you just want the FPR.

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
10-4 Let me know. This bowl and everything will fit any OBS truck.

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
10-4

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
I've got another BOWL, without the FPR on it if that's what you want. But there are plenty of other members that have some too.

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
I'm not certain. I'll have to check.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Magnum PD, sorry for not getting back to you, had emergency surgery. I got one hunted down though. I appreciate your help though.

·
ohh bee ess
50 Posts
is it the fuel pressure sensor? i just had a leak on mine. looked all over the place to find one. only place around me that could get one was the ford dealership. set me back 80 friggin' bucks! i also have a 96'. View attachment 11873 View attachment 11874 the circled area is where mine was leaking from.
You could have put a .50 1/8" NPT pipe plug in place of that filter restriction sender as long as you change your fuel filter often enough (i'm sure you do). Just some info for ya when that new sender starts to leak in the future(and it will)...you'll save yourself $79.50 next time.;)

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
Magnum PD, sorry for not getting back to you, had emergency surgery. I got one hunted down though. I appreciate your help though.
Hope everything works out for ya.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts