Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Lookin for Operating Job
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:doh::shrug:Does anyone have the means to test for any and all codes. Besides the mane DGT's. I just replaced a broken injector wire harness and it still wont crank. I have oil pressure so I know its none of the main oil pressure problems. As in the title I live in Gulport, Ms. I could really use some help. Anyone please.

·
Registered
196 Posts
when you say it won't crank does that mean wont turn over at all or it cranks but no start?

·
Lookin for Operating Job
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes sorry. Cranks with no start........

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Where at in Gulfport are you?? I don't have any type of testing equiptment is, but I know where a decent shop is... There's practically no good shops around here...

·
Lookin for Operating Job
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live off of 49 behind lowes. Ya I know there's not. It sucks A**

·
Registered
405 Posts
does the tach move when you crank it over?could possibly be a bad cps?

·
Lookin for Operating Job
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not yet I haven't. I just got a volt meter today but as you know the weather kinda went down hill. What are cps?

·
Lookin for Operating Job
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you know how to check it?? Or where it is?

·
Lookin for Operating Job
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TTT

·
Lookin for Operating Job
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TTT anyone close at all that knows alot about whats goin on with these trucks?????

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
Could be the CPS sensor. Had one go bad on me and it would crank but not start. Also could be the HPOP system.

·
Lookin for Operating Job
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya man still not running. The weather and the 3 1/2 week old little girl aint really allowed me to do much to it. But I still haven't found anyone with an AE that aint 5 hours away lol!!! But hopefully today or tomorrow I am goin to put a volt meter on the FICM. When I check the CPS what am I lookin for exactly or how do I test it??

·
"resident smarty pants"
4,319 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts