Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find rear spring mounts and shackles for the front axle on f350. I've been looking online. Found a parts truck in junk yard and found a lot of parts. But was having a little trouble with Rivits, seeing how I don't have power in a junkyard just a battery drill. Doing a 4wd conversion. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
244 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
That Is a nice alternative but it just looks like they are a huge drop bracket that's going to throw off your drive line angle... how do they compare to stock measurement?

·
STILL LEARNING
18,328 Posts
Cordless Sawzall? Just cut the whole chunk of the frame out and take it home

Or go to a junk yard that will burn the brackets off.

SKYs bracket is NOT for the stock setup, it is ONLY for THEIR RSK

·
Registered
224 Posts
That sounds like a good idea and I was pretty sure the Sky's kit is different dimensions and moves the mounting location forward and such. Thanks Brad

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cordless Sawzall? Just cut the whole chunk of the frame out and take it home

Or go to a junk yard that will burn the brackets off.

SKYs bracket is NOT for the stock setup, it is ONLY for THEIR RSK

Idk why I don't think of tht I have a sawzall. Also I plan on using sky's 3" rsk does that require different spring placement than stock? What is the bar called that run behind the axle and connects to the frame?

·
STILL LEARNING
18,328 Posts
Idk why I don't think of tht I have a sawzall. Also I plan on using sky's 3" rsk does that require different spring placement than stock? What is the bar called that run behind the axle and connects to the frame?
I would Not recommend the SKY RSK, but since you are a 2wd and need to mount the rear spring mounts anyway, you can go that route

And YES, SKYs RSK required the rear hangers to be mounted "differently" than stock. they supply you with new hangers to move the spring location hole

As for the bar behind the axle, it is a track bard or pan hard bar

1 - 7 of 7 Posts