Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good 12v transfer pump to pump transmission fluid up out of a 55 gallon drum. The cheaper the better, but one that will last. I'm currently using a small Mr. Gasket diesel pump that is low pressure and takes like 10-15 minutes to pump 1 gallon! Also, now that the drum is down about half way, it really isnt strong enough to pick it up. So I need one stronger that can pull it from the bottom of the tank, and way faster. Anyone have any links to what has worked good for them?

I was considering this since its rated at 600 gph:

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

·
utah get me two
1,935 Posts
i bought one at harbor freight tools
it;s a diesel transfur pump,but itls been doing ok with wmo,
it;s 12v
and has a nozzle,just like the ones at the gas station.

it has a little 15a fuse hard wired inside,i burned that up pumping 35 gallons all at one time with no break,so i just bypassed it,and try to give it a minnit break every 15 gallons.

think i paid 129.00

david

·
Registered
119 Posts
I had bought that same one from Harbor Freight but it didn't work. So I took it back.

·
Banned
493 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Sorry, looks cheese-ball to me. It would gag on heavy oils and burn the motor out in not time.
I figured that. Something for that price with a meter too boot shouldn't be that cheap. You link to the one you bought had expired. Any other links?

·
Banned
493 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts