Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in the middle of doing my build. Cab is up and have almost everything in but I cannot figure out the fuel system. I have a intank 5/8 pickup (installed) and the lines and hoses here to go up to the fuel lab. But how/where do I run the line out of the fuel lab on top of the motor I have 1/2 of the NO bowl delete RR kit installed as well all of this is from ITP. I am putting a airdog in front of the fuel lab which he sent me 5/8s fittings for it. I also cant figure out where to run the 3/8s from the top of the motor back to what/where for the return? I have the return line made up for the airdog back to the filter neck. And I only have (3) 5/8s in 5/8s out fittings dont i need 4? 2 for in and out of ad and 2 for in and out of fuel lab? and (1) 5/8 to 3/8s adapter which I have no clue where it goes?? And then that leaves me with (2) 3/8 90* brass elbows and one brass 3/8 in and out fitting which I also have no clue where it needs to go?? Any help would be great. Sorry if I sound retared Ive been up for about 3 days working on this. I knew the I would have trouble w/ the fuel system I just had hoped not this much :pointlaugh:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This needs to be in 7.3 if a mod sees this could you please move it I was so damn tired last night I screwed up. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts