Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i need a fuel bowl and regulator for my 97 the one i have is not holding fuel due to some microscopic cracks and a new one is a little out of my budget so i could use a used one that is still good so show me what you got and thanks in advance

·
Registered
630 Posts
I got the bowl and parts off my 99 I put a full fuel system with fuel bowl delete

·
Registered
298 Posts
ive got bowl sittin on my work bench, new filter in it

im in texas

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys i got it replaced but now it seems to bee leaking from the transfer pump any ideas on how to replace the seals in it

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
That is the lift pump and pressure pump in one. If it is leaking it is bad. You have to replace it.

·
ROLLIN' BLACK!!!!!
91 Posts
i have a almost new one i just took out of my truck. i put it in about 2500 miles ago. they are about $65-85 new depending on where you go. i would sell for half price if interested in it. i am doing a complete fuel system and it should be here in a few days. the pump is already out ready to go.

let me know.

thanks

·
Registered
298 Posts
i have a almost new one i just took out of my truck. i put it in about 2500 miles ago. they are about $65-85 new depending on where you go. i would sell for half price if interested in it. i am doing a complete fuel system and it should be here in a few days. the pump is already out ready to go.

let me know.

thanks
same here (i have a new one i just yanked out also)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts