Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need one but if I can find a pair resonable for an 06 lariat. Also what yrs will work on my truck

·
Registered
123 Posts
Not sure this is the correct section for this thread. I swapped to warn premiums a while back. I still have my stockers laying around somewhere if you are interested PM me.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what yrs will fit an 06

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I need some hubs from 05-09. If anyone has some that are good let me know

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Are ur hubs out or are your unit bearings shot?? Hubs don't really go out you just need to pack them with grease

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One was just out

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No it's not even in there

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So let me know if anyone has one

·
FNG
6,018 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes it's not even there on the drivers side

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had a wheel bearing replaced and seen the hub was bad so I just left it out. So that y I need one

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
I had a wheel bearing replaced and seen the hub was bad so I just left it out. So that y I need one
What did you see that made you think the hub was bad?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Dont mean to jump in on ya 06 f250 man but I been looking into getting new Warren hubs cause one of the stock ones is harder than heck to turn nd squeaks but search the web for some I only find up to 04 for the super duties this right or just need to keep looking? Plus my auto four wheel isn't working nd really didn't want to bother with all the vacuum lines nd crap have a 07f350

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
You wont find warns for the 05 ups. They are warns from the factory

·
Administrator
32,949 Posts
I couldn't find any manuals for the 05 up they bolt on different than the previous years snap ring so IDK

however even a bad auto hub will work as a manual if it switches easy just block the vacuum

·
Registered
62 Posts
The driver side u need to carry pliers with ya to turn it even takes little with them nd it's squeaking locked in Im going to get em from dealership just saw for 05 nd later the hubs were alot less that's y I was checking thx for all the info Dave nd zmann

1 - 20 of 25 Posts