Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 1997 F350 Powerstroke. The engine is missing the engine cover and the brackets or studs to mount the larger cover to. From looking at the picture of different 1997 engines it looks like there are two different engine covers that came out in 1997. The small cover looks like it takes two bolts and is bolted to or around the HPOP. The larger cover that flips up looks to have three bolt holes. I would like to buy the larger engine cover but I don't have the mounting brackets located on the vehicle that I need. It looks like the front of the larger engine cover mounts to a stud on the HPOP. The driver side of the engine cover mounts to a stud which is connected to a bracket. The left side also has a stud but I can't seem to make out what that stud is mounted to.
If anyone has any more info, pictures or parts for sale please reply to this thread...I have been calling around to some Ford dealers but all the brackets have been discontinued...I can find the cover for sale but I'm wondering if I could just fabricate the brackets..

Any help would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
sell ya the brackets and the hardware and the cover, really nice still, only had 92k on it when I removed it:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts